<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7165743794611187981?origin\x3dhttp://hakim-totally-rocks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
♥
Boo.

Ivan.

Nur Fadly Bin Majinin. Call Him Paris Hilton For Short.

Shaid, Wen Xin, Hakim.

Jen Mun, Shaid, Wen Xin. My Loved Juniors.

Tan Jun Jie.

Mr Googly-Eyes. A Gift From Fadly.

Liout Cheng Yee. Shortest & Most Adorable Girl In Class.

Keith Tiong.

Tabitha.


Md. Hafiz Bin Abdul Rahman.

ChengYee & Botox Partner [ Jasmine ] .

You-Vanish. (Yuvanesh).

Add Math.

Hello.

HongRui.

Copper (II) Sulphate.


Pictures taken today with my Cam. :D

I know,
thats a lot of pictures.
haha.

worth it though.

Today.
Chemistry lesson we had practical.
I got Copper(II) Sulphate Crystals with double the amount of sand.
then have to separate.
lol.

Tomorrow i'll be getting my English results.
[ Wish me luck people. ]
haha.

I talked to KeeYan today.
We are now still Bestfriends.


Yours Truly

Alil' bit of heaven,and alil' bit of hell. ♥
Thanks for viewing my blog,yo.
I'm alil' bit too friendly,^^V

Heyhey.


Hakim Sapari.
Very patient.
I can't stand liars.




Links.

@redtintedwindows.

Talks




Claps
designer : the24thhour.livejournal
basecodes : chocoxbaby.bs
Icons : icons
Others : x x
Cursor by EGO BOX